The Department of Development and Overseas Relations of the Israel Movement for Reform and Progressive Judaism (IMPJ) seeks a full time Development and Overseas Relations Associate for work in our Jerusalem headquarters.
- Manage the English social media and digital content of the Movement (Facebook, Twitter, Newsletter and Website).
- Manage the general English content of the Movement in coordination with other departments.
- Assist the Development and Overseas Director with everyday tasks, such as helping to organize Senior Staff trips abroad and providing content to partner organizations.
- Organize and accompany donor or partner visits to Israel.
- Foster and strengthen relationships with our overseas partners.
- Research to identify potential donors: private donors, Federations and Foundations.
- Organization of Donor Database (CRM) and coordination of donor maintenance, including managing all incoming donations.
- Descriptive writing for publications and public statements.
Requirements and Abilities
- Excellent (native level) English and exceptional writing skills.
- Basic spoken knowledge, comprehension and reading ability in Hebrew. Native level Hebrew and ability to translate an advantage.
- 3 years of experience in the field.
- Proficiency in social media platforms and on-line campaigns.
- Ability to carry out research on foundations, private donors, and other charitable organizations.
- Ability to organize and maintain donor data on the CRM system. Knowledge of Salesforce an advantage.
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- Proficiency in all components of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Identification with the mission, vision and goals of the Israel Reform Movement.
Please send CV to David Bernstein, Director of Development and Overseas Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org